5 Easy Furniture Hacks
Lighten up your furniture and bring out their inner personality with these quick and colorful updates.
These five ideas will perk up your interiors in a flash with a few small pots of paint. They’re also super fun to make.
1. Turn the Tables. Modify plain tabletop with a two-tone color block or a graphic. Pick two coordinating shades for a contemporary feel.
2. Leg-Up. A simple dip of paint on chair and table legs can brighten things up – consider mixing up a different color of a tonal palette across various pieces and varying the length of the dipped area for a zestful dining set. Or go back to basics and keep part of your piece as bare wood. Strip back one leg to reveal some of the raw material. Make it even more distinctive by contrasting the natural wood with a darker tone.
3. Cupboard Love. Adding a twist to cupboard interiors is a neat way to liven up your home and bring an unexpected element to everyday furniture. So every time you open the doors you’ll be greeted with a flare of your favored shade.
4. Edge Ahead. Find forgotten and overlooked edges and think about how you can make them stick out. Door lips, the edges of tables or the edge of a chair can be regained with a quick coat of paint. Use a small roller for extra speedy application.
5. Sunset Boulevard. When it comes to noticeable paint effects, flat wardrobe doors are full of potential – so make the most of them. Try out a coordinating ombré color blend using the Color of the Year, Copper Blush. It keeps your space on-trend and up to date, and it’ll bring a clear ambiance to your room, as well.
Start your Furniture hack now, and find out the before and after difference!