Top 5 Sofa Styles
These pieces of furniture are the focal part of a living room. With so many choices it can be difficult to decide which sofa is right for your home. Contemplate these more famous styles when you’re choosing which one to buy.
1. Sectional. Sectional sofas have gained popularity in recent years because they can be set up in a wide variety of ways. Some choose to set these sofas up in an “L” shape in the corner of a room, while others like to separate the sections into a more conversational positioning.
2. Sleeper. Sleeper sofas are popular because they are a two-way purpose. They are used as seating, and the cushions can be removed to expose a foldout bed.
3. Loveseat. Loveseats are fashionable because they offer added seating but don’t take up as much room as a traditional sofa. Loveseats are designed for a maximum of two people.
4. Traditional. The traditional three-seat sofa is still the most well-liked. These sofas come in a broad range of colors and fabrics, including microfiber and leather. Some have high backs, and some have removable cushions, while others do not.
5. Chaise. Chaise sofas are a current twist on the sectional sofa. chaise sofas have one long cushion that sits at an angle from the rest of the couch. Chaise couches allow for users to lie comfortably without the edge of the cushions nudging them.
Which Sofa Style is for you? Which Sofa fits your personality or sense of style? Inspire your home and let it inspire you back.